Intro to Online Marketing with Google & the SBDC
Google 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM
This session covers three things you can do right now to market your business and connect with customers online.
- Be found by local customers – you’ll learn how to connect with local searchers using Google My Business, a free local business listing that can help your business appear across Google Search and Maps.
- Be found everywhere, on all devices – We’ll discuss optimizing your website for the organic search results, focusing on making your site mobile-friendly.
- Be found with online advertising – you’ll learn how to promote your products and services on Google and partner websites.
SBDC 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Now, let’s get to work on setting up your business on Google and building your online presence.
Bring your laptop/tablet! Here’s what we’ll cover:
– Google My Business Setup (in class)
– How to Build Your Online Presence and Beyond
– How to Decide Which Social Platforms are Best for Your Business
These workshops are offered at no cost.