The Start-up Guide to E-Commerce
Are you contemplating starting a new business, but you are not sure where to start? Selling online is thriving and e-commerce offers a huge opportunity to launch and grow your business quickly. Through this workshop, we will discuss:
- The steps to start an online business
- The importance of E-Commerce
- How to choose the best platform and payment solutions that best meet your business needs
- The key elements required to launch and grow your online store
- And essential tactics to keep in mind to make your E-Commerce store noticeable online.
Presented by: Manal Richa, SBDC Consultant
- 9:45 am – Check-in & on-site registration
- 10:00 am – Presentation
- 11:45 am – Q&A
Parking included in registration fee. Parking passes to be handed out at check-in. Please arrive early to receive your parking permit and to display it on your dashboard.
OCHCC MEMBERS QUALIFY FOR A SPECIAL RATE. PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL FOR A DISCOUNT CODE.
This event is hosted by California State University Fullerton (CSUF) so parking permits are valid for CSUF designated parking spots only. Please note where you are allowed to park in the below image: